Vendor Product Manager (Sydney)
The company’s Marketing Department has a Vendor Product Manager vacancy for its Firewall Systems business unit. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, creative, passionate about marketing products and services, can “own” their portfolio, and deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This role requires you to be a product champion for all the vendors’ product ranges in Firewall Systems: Blue Coat, F5, Infoblox, Palo Alto Networks, Sophos and Varonis. You will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns for the vendors, ensuring maximum use of and ROI of MDF/Co-op funds. You will also be responsible for reporting on results both internally and to the relevant stake holders from the marketing and channel team at the vendor organisations.
You will also work closely with the Firewall Systems team in regards to reseller recruitment and management and ensure the Channel Development Managers and Firewall Systems team have all the necessary tools and information to support the product range – technology updates, promotions, rebates, partner programs etc.
Internal Sales Representative (Sydney)
Distribution Central is looking for an Internal Sales /Support Representative based in Sydney. A strong background in networking technology would be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will apply consultative and strategic selling skills as well as technical expertise to selling, developing and managing a client base, (comprising of Channel Resellers), for the business’ products and services. These skills will be aimed at existing customers and towards potential new customers within the assigned territory, through predominantly telephone, but some direct, face to face contact.
Duties include initiating contact with potential clients, consulting regularly with existing clients, understanding their strategic business objectives, assessing their information strategies and solutions in relation to those objectives, developing proposals to meet those objectives and selling recommendations at the appropriate level to the client’s organisation.
Content Manager (Sydney)
The company’s Marketing Department has a vacancy for a brand new role – Content Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, savvy, creative and self-motivated and who can drive the company’s corporate and vendor/product marketing strategies through effective and unique content that will shape our customer’s behaviour – both prospective and current. You will also be part of a diverse marketing team that covers both corporate marketing and vendor/product marketing professionals.
- Ability to create or coordinate a broad range of content to be used across a range of platforms and mediums: website, e-marketing, social media, videos, infographics, webinars, whitepapers, e-books, guides, brochures, case studies etc.
- Develop and execute a content marketing plan that engages both internal and external stakeholders and also drives customer engagement, retainment and growth.
- Create content that captures Distribution Central’s brand, corporate values and go-to-market strategy.
- Drive the development of new content and explore new channels for communication.
- Develop and own a content calendar or plan based on collaboration with the marketing team.
Digital Marketing & CRM Manager (Sydney)
The company’s Marketing Department has a vacancy for a brand new role – Digital Marketing & CRM Manager. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, savvy, creative and self-motivated. You must be passionate about digital marketing, social media and how they connect with an effective CRM strategy. You will also be part of a diverse marketing team that covers both corporate marketing and vendor/product marketing professionals.
- Develop, execute and deliver the company's digital, online and social marketing strategies.
- Develop, implement and monitor SEO/SEM strategies to drive traffic and conversion rates for all the company’s websites.
- Create, implement and optimise digital campaigns to attract and retain new customers.
- Manage online branding, communications and campaigns to build and attract new customers.
- Manage all formats of digital campaigns and programs.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including social media, development of blogs and forums etc.
- Develop and execute social media strategies, driving improvements in engagement and conversion to customers.
Improve our e-marketing communication strategy